[SetupXP] Issue list

Gary,

Here is a partial list of issues from your mega-patch.

* Issue: Drop -r HEAD
Please do this ASAP. If you need further evidence for the desirability of
this, just look to res.rc, specifically at the way your diff removes my
multiline comment about "MS Shell Dlg".

* Issue: LogFile::Exit
        * LogFile.cc (LogFile::exit): Only exit() on error, otherwise return
        to caller.
        * LogFile.h (LogFile::exit): Remove noreturn attribute.
        * LogSingleton.h (LogSingleton::exit): Remove noreturn attribute.
        * main.cc (main): Change some comments.
Please either revert these changes, or reopen discussion on this topic.

* Issue: PropertyPage::OnInit
I've suggested a change, and confirmed your understanding of my suggestion
(PreOnInit), but you haven't said whether you think it is a good or bad
idea.

* Issue: IDD_SPLASH res.rc changes
        * res.rc (IDD_SPLASH): Move icon.  Change commented-out
        "white box" static control to a black invisible one.
Please either revert these changes, or reopen discussion on this topic.

* Issue: OnActivate
I'm leaving the final decision up to Robert, then I will distil a patch
(unless you want to, in which case, tell me) and submit it for review.

I don't intend to raise any more issues from the patch until most of these
are taken care of - juggling any more parallel threads of discussion could
get awkward.

Max.