Re: [SetupXP] The two styles for handling activation refusal

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> I'll do my best to get something up yet tonight.  Again though Max, please
> keep in mind that I posted the SetupXP stuff mainly so people could try
out
> the now-proven-to-not-work-right XP theme feature, not because I had loads
of
> time to get back on the bigger/resizable[1] chooser stuff.

That actually works out well, since it is better that you don't write more
code until we've merged your extant changes.

All you need to do is explain motivations for changes when that is not
clear, and keep "cvs update"ing, reverting changes from your local copy, and
reposting your diff regularly (feel free to not update the tarball as
regularly, if bandwidth is an issue).

> [1] Yep, I'm making some headway on the resizability stuff now.  It will
be
> glorious!

Indeed it will!

Max.