TEST: mc-4.6.0a-20030721-1

Hello,

I've prepared the 64-bit test version of Midnight Commander. I took the
opportunity to
update the codebase from CVS since it has been almost 5 months since 4.6.0
was
released.

It seems that the internal viewer (invoked by pressing F3) causes a crash
inside the
guts of Cygwin, when used on large (multigigabyte) files. The crash occures
in the
memory allocation routines and seems like it has nothing to do with the new
64-bit stuff.
I'm trying to track it problem down. In the meanwhile this version should be
good enough
for general testing of the 64-bit capabilities. I'll put a note in the
announcement about that.

Please,
upload:
http://ptsekov.gamersrevolt.it/cygwin/release/mc/mc-4.6.0a-20030721-1-src.tar.bz2