RE: [SetupXP] The two styles for handling activation refusal

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> Throwing an exception would indicate a problem actually, if you want
> to get all by-the-book about it.

I'm with Gary here, I'd prefer see an exception thrown for a problem.
Unless there's some issues with using exceptions that I don't know about...
(which, given that I couldn't compile the code the last time I tried,
it's unreasonable :| )

J.

of this email.