Re: [SetupXP] The two styles for handling activation refusal

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> I'm still letting you guys fight this out, but I'm going to snipe from the
> sidelines ;-):
> I once again leave you two to fight it out while I get some actual code
> written.

That's not particularly helpful, Gary. Anyway, as per what I said in what I
snipped above, I will now be accepting Robert's arbitration, so the
discussion (not fight :-) is over.

Plus, perhaps, instead of writing more code, you might slice up what you
have already written into single-concept patches?

Max.