This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Review required for whitespace changes?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:19:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Review required for whitespace changes?
- References: <03da01c35072$413bae70$7090883e@starfruit>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 05:29:45PM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
>May I apply whitespace changes which are in keeping with the style of
>surrounding code and the rest of setup without explicit review?
Do we have an obvious checkin rule for setup? This is obviously obvious.
>Are such things supposed to be ChangeLogged?
I think opinions on this are mixed but I usually don't add one for white
space or comment changes since they should be very self-explanatory.