Re: 1.5.0 Test packages status (issue 2)

What should package maintainers be doing about this?
I maintain the cmake package, and although I am subscribed
to this list, I rarely follow it closely.   I post updates
to cmake, but that is about it.  However, I just noticed
this thread.  Should package maintainers being
building stuff for 1.5.0?   If so, are there instructions for installing
1.5.0?

Thanks.

-Bill