Re: joe-2.8 - a new package for review

Hallo Jari,

> Good that newer version has been ported. Please include Gerrit's
> version. I'll drop mine.

I'm looking for a maintainer.  If you want to maintain joe, take it
and contribute it.  I do already perl which takes lot of my spare
time.

It will also need some cleanup, I just compiled it because I use it
every day and I want to have a recent version.

Obviously I will vote for this package if you offer it again (updated
to the last releaseed version).

Gerrit
--
=^..^=