Taking over findutils duty?

Elfyn, did you volunteer to take over findutils duty from me?

It looks like there is a new version available.

I'm just going through my packages looking for anything that could
potentially be affected by the DLL changes and findutils was next on my
list since it manipulates elements of the stat structure which have
changed.

cgf