Re: Proposal: psutils (again)

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:

You have my vote :)

Thx :)

Just a question: did/do you build against 1.3.x or 1.5.x?

1.3.x. I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to upgrade and compile against 1.5.x. Since it's more likely to work on 1.3 (for most installations) I still use it.

If someone tells me to use 1.5, I will ... :o)

Daniel

If the latter, the "test" line in setup.hint should stay for the time being. (IMHO)

I've downloaded the packs & will take a look at them - I have some compiler-waiting to do anyway..

rlc