Re: QPopper

Thomas,

Your first mistake was in the header of your e-mail:

The cygwin-apps list is a "Cygwin Application Packaging Problems and
Solutions Mailing List", as described at <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>.
Any problems with the actual applications should be discussed elsewhere.
You may have better luck on the general Cygwin list, <cygwin at cygwin dot
com>.  For your convenience, I'm redirecting this message there and
setting the Reply-To: appropriately.  Please remove cygwin-apps from any
further discussion in this thread.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/