This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem building Setup.exe
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Christian Gross" <christianhgross at yahoo dot ca>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:02:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem building Setup.exe
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christian Gross wrote:
>> Check that libgetopt++/bootstrap.sh is executable, if
>> it is, sorry, I don't know. If it's not, to quote
>> StarTrek TNG, make it so then start again from the
> Yupe it is and was. I even downloaded a clean copy
> and did a chmod for good measure.
>> Hope this helps! I've only just gotten the thing
> Nope the libgetopt++ stuff still does not
Please post the *exact* commands and output.