This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with Setup.exe cont...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cgywin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:25:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with Setup.exe cont...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 06:24:42PM +0200, Christian (SerpentMage) wrote:
>To see if the problems with building of setup.exe is not isolated I decided
>to build setup.exe on another machine. This machine is fresh and is not
>cluttered. Same error occurs.
# Reply to the email in the thread that you started rather than
creating a new message for each reply. If you just send a new message
every time you want to offer something about your problem, you will
confuse people that want to help but are expecting the discussion to
occur in the thread that you created.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com