This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem building Setup.exe
- From: "Christian (SerpentMage)" <mailing at devspace dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:20:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem building Setup.exe
- References: <email@example.com>
At 12:39 25/07/2003 -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Christian (SerpentMage) wrote:
FYI, I was able to CVS checkout and build setup from scratch just now by
using the command sequence below (with the exact output). I'm also
attaching my "cygcheck -c" output, just in case, so you can compare our
Following your instructions it worked. I know what the difference
is. When I checked out the sources I used Tortoise CVS (a shell integrated
tool) and not the cygwin CVS. What is the difference? Line feeds....
This could be something to document. It frustrated me...