This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>,"Cygwin Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:42:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view
- References: <email@example.com> <VA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <00ef01c2c7bc$d4f350d0$78d96f83@pomello> <VA.email@example.com> <002801c2c858$3b70a330$78d96f83@pomello> <1059261074.1722.1.camel@lifelesswks>
Robert Collins wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 23:07, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> To Brian: cygwin-apps is the preferred place to discuss setup
>> Transferring this thread there.
>> To cygwin-apps: Here is a patch from Brian Keener which got forgotten.
>> It adds 2 additional views, Only Keeps and Only Skips. I think this could
>> valuable, and these very features are in the setup todo list.
> I think this got lost ... Max, do you recall?
On the contrary, it's been applied for some time. The "Up to Date" and "Not