Acronyms

I just found this, thought it might be fun to package

<http://cronus.comp.utas.edu.au/~thsutton/computing/wtf.html>

and add the cygwin specific acronyms :)

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/>

<snip from="the man page">

wtf - translates acronyms and filename suffixes for you.

The wtf program looks-up the definition of a term. It supports a number
of definition sources. In this version they are an acronyms database and
qa filename suffixes database.

</snip>

If I have the time, I might manage this in a couple of weeks time,
if somebody beats me to it, great :)

J.

of this email.