Re: XFree86 Build for 1.5.0/1

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> I have never subscribed to this mailing list before, but it looks like
> this is where the real business of Cygwin takes place.  I started
> reading the archives of the 1.5.0/1 discussion today and realized that
> some other people might be waiting for me to release an updated build of
> XFree86 for 1.5.0/1.  In any case, if I don't start working out the
> kinks of such a rebuild I will probably never get it right.

In a way it is, only you miss the mean'ness on this side of Cygwin land :-)

This list (cygwin-apps) is where we're coordinating the move to Cygwin 1.5,
release wise. If you could drop us a note when you update the XFree86 packages,
no pressure intended, that would be great.

> Just wanted to drop a heads-up here that I will be starting work on this
> shortly.  I am now subscribed to the list, so you can reach me here or
> on cygwin-xfree with questions/suggestions.

Thanks for the heads up, Harold.

Elfyn McBratney, EMCB  |  |       |  wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org