Re: new snapshot...

Robert Collins wrote:
> I've uploaded a new snapshot (-402)
> I'm considering moving that to release ASAP (because it fixes the /slow/
> install time for new users), and then letting us spend some with the
> resizable dialog, working any kinks out.

Sounds good, but I think the pending patch list deserves a look before we
branch. In particular Pierre's 2nd ntsec patch has languished there for 3
months. I may take a look at the mouse wheel one, and I'll let Igor tell us
about the status of his patches.

As for me, I'm focussed on Gary-merging for the short term, so nothing from
me to delay a release.

Max.