Re: new snapshot...

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Max,
>
> Thanks for putting in a good word. :-)  I can forward port the patches
> once they are approved (most changes should be in the line numbers,
> anyway).  If the patches change significantly, I'll post them here for a
> new approval.

Both of your patches currently apply with offsets and a little fuzz. That's
acceptable, but if they start to fail to apply to HEAD, you really need to
forward port them in order to get approval.

So, just to confirm, the patches are waiting only for approval?

The exception one looks pretty simple. I'd say we can definitely fit this in
before branching. Robert?

Max.