This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [setup PATCH] Rework do_ini [next_dialog removal (2a)]
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "VU,STEVEN \(HP-Vancouver,ex1\)" <steven dot vu at hp dot com>
- Cc: "Cygwin Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:46:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [setup PATCH] Rework do_ini [next_dialog removal (2a)]
- References: <A134E2426B46D711BB4B000347AE6E7CF23542@xvan02.vcd.hp.com>
VU,STEVEN (HP-Vancouver,ex1) wrote:
> I have a question regarding the Windows XP 64-bits Edition. Today I
> installed the Cygwin version 1.3.22-1 on my Windows XP 64-bit edition and
> got the following error when open up the Cygwin window:
First: Wrong list
Second: It is very bad ettiquette to introduce totally unrelated discussion
into an existing thread.
Repost your question to the correct mailing list (read
http://cygwin.com/lists.html *carefully*), with a meaningful subject.