This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (issue 15)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:39:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (issue 15)
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 31 Jul 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 20:22, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Both Igors and Pierre's can come in.
Great. I've just committed both patches. Slight mishap with the commit
message on the first one (forgot to change the date in the ChangeLog
file), but otherwise seems ok. As this is my first commit to the setup
repository, could someone please verify that it's correct?
Also, Rob, I'm assuming I had your permission to commit the patches
myself. If you'd rather Max did the commits, please let me know.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton