Re: Pending setup patches (issue 15)

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On 31 Jul 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 20:22, Max Bowsher wrote:
>>
>> Both Igors and Pierre's can come in.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Rob
>
> Great.  I've just committed both patches.  Slight mishap with the commit
> message on the first one (forgot to change the date in the ChangeLog
> file), but otherwise seems ok.  As this is my first commit to the setup
> repository, could someone please verify that it's correct?

Yes, all looking good to me. Don't worry about the commit message, but do
try to get it identical to the ChangeLog in the future. If you are using vim
as your commit message editor, try this: ":0r !head ChangeLog". (Possibly
with an argument to head).

> Also, Rob, I'm assuming I had your permission to commit the patches
> myself.  If you'd rather Max did the commits, please let me know.

I see no reason for you not to handle your own commits. Welcome to the club!

Max.