This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: coreutils 5.0.1-1
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Matthew Smith" <matts at bluesguitar dot org>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:34:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: coreutils 5.0.1-1
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Am Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2003 um 08:10 schriebst du:
> I've packaged up the latest coreutils (5.0.1), compiled against cygwin
> 1.5.1. This is the plain vanilla 5.0.1 coreutils source. I haven't applied
> any of the redhat patches suggested by Nicholas Wourms (yet). If people
> could have a look at the packaging, I'd appreciate it. You can grab the
> relevant files here:
These are missing:
And where does this funny test.exe name [.exe came from:
$ /usr/bin/[.exe --version
test (GNU coreutils) 5.0.1
Written by FIXME: ksb and mjb.
Copyright (C) 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Besides that, the package looks ok. I installed it and will use it
now, if there are problems, I'll report them.
P.S.: Source package not reviewed.