This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Mark Blackburn <marklist at fangorn dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:31:53 -0400
- Subject: Building setup.exe
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Where are the instructions for building setup? Are they in a FAQ
somewhere or in the source tree? For that matter how do you figure out
to get the source from cvs?
I already know some of these answers ie:
cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/cygwin-apps co setup
../setup/configure <I DONT KNOW WHAT GOES HERE>
I figured this much out by stumbling around blindly. I was wondering if
there was an easy to find reference on cygwin.com somewhere that I can
use when I forget some of this stuff.