This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update: wtf-0.0.4-2
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:44:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Update: wtf-0.0.4-2
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> I've updated wtf to 0.0.4-2. Still compiled against Cygwin 1.3.22.
> Please upload from the URLs below:
> Changes since 0.0.4-1:
> - Fixed manpage to eliminate warnings
Oops, just realized: please remove 0.0.4-1, and leave 0.0.3-1 as prev.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton