This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [UPDATED] perl-5.8.0 once again updated, please upload
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:57:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [UPDATED] perl-5.8.0 once again updated, please upload
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> I'm sorry for all the inconvenience with perl the last days. As I was
> in a hurry yesterday evening I didn't tested what I uploaded.
> Unfortunately I missed to apply a part of the patch which reintroduced
> another PERLIO problem which was already fixed in the -3 release. So I
> have again a new perl release now, this time with both fixes, the basic
> PERLIO CR/LF fix and the binmode() fix from Don Slutz. This fix is also
> included in the main perl tree now as well as in the upcoming 5.8.1
> release, so I never need to remember to apply it in the future.
> Please Upload:
Uploading now... stay tuned.