Re: HEADSUP: Please resend all open ITPs, please review packages

Hi Corinna,

if this is the new "pending packages" list, I've got an addition:

Package:      tcm-2.20-1
Sdesc:        Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
Maintainer:   Daniel Boesswetter
Votes:        2 (Christopher and Lapo)
Reviewed:     yes
Open because: Bugs in the distro. Fixed 'em all :))
Urls:
             http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1.tar.bz2
             http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1-src.tar.bz2
             http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/setup.hint

Any volunteers for review?

Best regards,
Daniel

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 10:37:57AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've lost track entirely. Since Elfyn stepped back from this job,
> I'd like to make some sort of cut at this point and have a new
> start.
>
> Below you'll find a list of 9 (nine!) packages, of which I know
> they are still open ITPs. Every other package is treated lost,
> unless the maintainer steps forward and proposes it again!
>
> Please, *all* package maintainers, drop your laziness and, if you
> like the idea of a package, vote for it and *especially* review it.

Update: The open ITPs I know so far are:

 Package: tetrix-?-? Sdesc: ??? Maintainer: Andrew B. Clegg Votes:
 >3 Reviewed: no Open because: No packages available so far! Urls:
 ???

 Package: ploticus-2.11 Sdesc: Command line driven tool to generates
 various plots and graphs Maintainer: Jari Aalto Votes: 0 Reviewed:
 no Open because: No votes, no review Urls:
 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/ploticus-2.11-1-src.tar.bz2
 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/ploticus-2.11-1.tar.bz2

 Package: sgrep-1.99.1 Sdesc: Search indexed text regions like
 SGML,XML and HTML files. Maintainer: Jari Aalto Votes: 0 Reviewed:
 no Open because: No votes, no review Urls:
 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/sgrep/sgrep-1.92.1-1-src.tar.bz2
 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/sgrep/sgrep-1.92.1-1.tar.bz2

 Package: libsigsegv-2.0 Sdesc: Library for handling page faults.
 Maintainer: Jari Aalto Votes: 0 Reviewed: no Open
 because: No votes, no review Urls:
 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/libsigsegv-2.0-1-src.tar.bz2
 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/libsigsegv-devel-2.0-1.tar.bz2
 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/libsigsegv-doc-2.0-1.tar.bz2

 Package: editrights-1.01-1 Sdesc: Alter user rights and privileges
 Maintainer: Chris Rodgers Votes: Enough. Reviewed: yes Open because:
 Documentation should be moved from /usr/doc to /usr/share/doc Urls:
 http://www.dickrodgers.plus.com/editrights/editrights-1.01-1-src.tar.bz2
 http://www.dickrodgers.plus.com/editrights/editrights-1.01-1.tar.bz2

Package: trie-gen 1.1 Sdesc: Minimal-prefix trie generator Maintainer: Igor Pechtchanski Votes: 1 Reviewed: no Open because: not enough votes, no review Urls: http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/cygwin/trie-gen/trie-gen-1.1-1-src.tar.bz2 http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/cygwin/trie-gen/trie-gen-1.1-1.tar.bz2

 Package: check-0.8.4-1 Sdesc: Check: A unit test framework for C
 Maintainer: Gerrit P. Haase Votes: 1 Reviewed: yes
 Open because: not enough votes, review shows problems Urls:
 http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/check/check-0.8.4-1-src.tar.gz
 http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/check/check-0.8.4-1.tar.bz2

 Package: suite3270-3.2.20-1 Sdesc: 3270 Emulator Suite Maintainer:
 Peter A. Castro Votes: 1 Reviewed: no Open because:
 Not enough votes, no review Urls:
 http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/suite3270-3.2.20-1-src.tar.bz2
 http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/suite3270-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2
 http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/suite3270/suite3270-common-3.2.20-1.tar.bz2