Updated: Pine-4.58-1

Hello,

  I have packaged a new version of Pine. Version 4.58 fixes a security bug
reported about 2 weeks ago, present in all previous versions.

  The current release is possible mostly due to a patch provided my Marc
Crispin of the Pine team. His patch fixes the issues found in the uw-imap
server package mantained by Abraham, so the patch included in this version
of Pine should be of his interest too.

  Below are the links to the packages:

http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/cygwin/pine-4.58-1.tar.bz2
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/cygwin/pine-4.58-1-src.tar.bz2