Re: Updated: Pine-4.58-1

*** Jan Nieuwenhuizen (janneke@gnu.org) wrote today:

:) > [removed an explanation]
:) >   I hope this answers your question.
:)
:) Yes mostly, thanks.  As I understand it, you have several patches for
:) pine that you cannot use to distribute binary versions of pine.  But
:) you are not using those for the Cygwin version.
:)
:) For the Cygwin version, you are using a patch that was approved by the
:) pine team, and this is the patch included in CYGWIN-PATCHES.
:)
:) Do I understand you correctly?

Yes.

Eduardo