replacement for Elfyn?

Do we have any volunteers to replace Elfyn as the keeper of the pending
package list and uploader of packages?

Nicholas volunteered to help out at one point but I think we need more
than just a helper, unless Corinna wants to keep the mantle.  However,
I know that Corinna has more than enough to keep her busy with her 30
packages to support.

Corinna, if you want to keep the mantle, that's fine with me.  I just
don't want to overload you.

cgf