Re: We have a new "keeper of the pending package list and uploader of packages"!

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I'm proud to present Daniel Reed as our new "Keeper of the pending
> package list and uploader of packages", or shorter, KOTPPLAUOP.  Hmm,
> I guess we need a better, handy job desription with a nice entry
> in our OLOCA.
> Anyway, Daniel has prepared himself to keep us informed about the
> package proposals (he's written stuff in XML/XSL to keep the list
> in a good shape) and he will start soon, probably today, to keep
> us informed with the new style list on a weekly or bi-weekly base.
> Additionally he will start uploading packages soon.
> Please welcome Daniel and give him a good start,
> Corinna

Welcome, Daniel!

Corinna, I've added KOTPPLAUOP to the OLOCA with a reference to the above
message.  I'm also willing to add more detailed a job description once you
have it fleshed out (the acronym itself *is* a job description, IMO).