This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-3.3.1-3 ready
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:15:17 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.3.1-3 ready
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-10-26T16:39+0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
) GCC 3.3.1-3 is ready for shipping now. These are the URL's of the
) packages, and it is also the script I used today to verify that the
) download works ok. The paths needs adjustment, however.
Just to make sure all the i's are crossed and we've dotted all the t's: Has
Christopher Faylor formally transferred maintenance to you yet?
gcc Christopher Faylor <email@example.com>
gcc-mingw Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
Authority without wisdom is like a heavy axe without an edge, fitter to
bruise than polish. -- Anne Bradstreet