This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Do X-related packages developed by myself need ITPs?
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:30:23 -0500
- Subject: Do X-related packages developed by myself need ITPs?
- References: <3F9C3F6B.email@example.com>
Should I be doing ITPs and waiting for votes? Is there a less-formal
process that package posters use (e.g. Hey, look at this, if no one
complains, then I am posting it.)?
If this isn't interesting for cygwin-apps then just let me know and I
will send review requests but not an ITP.
As I said before, I felt kind of quilty that I could just upload
whatever I wanted... but if everyone is okay with that, then I shouldn't
be cluttering this list.