This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-core installed accidently
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Gareth Pearce" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 14:32:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc-core installed accidently
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <BAY2-DAV60NsTxfahZ30000e0c8@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
GPH>> Somoehow setup.exe installed the gcc source package gcc-core for me,
GP> Its in section misc?
Hmm, no its Devel. It seems that setup.exe cannot uninstall this
package. Because it is just the source and no binary package there?
Because setup cannot uninstall any source package? I don't know. I
thought it should make no difference whether I install a binary or a
source package, but it is a difference obviously.