This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Setup: more intuitive resizing controls + some dialogs
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 15:20:30 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Setup: more intuitive resizing controls + some dialogs
- References: <3F8ED1C0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1066336150.857.164.camel@localhost> <3F8F06AE.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1067670626.841.1.camel@localhost>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 14:35, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > As promised.
> > Igor
> > ==============================================================================
> > ChangeLog:
> > 2003-10-31 Igor Pechtchanski <email@example.com>
> Applied. I think there's a bug in the MIDDLE enum handling though. I've
> factored the code to be less redundant - please check...
Hmm, if there's a bug, I don't see quite what it is. Would you mind
The factored out code looks good, BTW.
> There are still a few quirks - like the mirror selection page.
> Lastly, do the vertical coords need adjusting to client coord ?
They do, and they are adjusted. ScreenToClient takes a pointer to a
POINT, which consists of two values (x,y). The way it's invoked, the
first call gets the (left,top) coords, and the second gets (right,bottom).
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton