This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: let me be the first...
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 18:02:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: let me be the first...
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <20031101171626.GA9433@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I'm having a hard time with setup.exe. Every time I run it, I have to
> resize the "Packages to Install" screen (or whatever it is called).
> Couldn't you just make the screen bigger or, at the very least, remember
> the size I chose for the window so that I don't have to resize it every
> @(#& time???
> If you want people to use this product, you should make sure that it is
> intuitive and easy to use. It can't be that difficult to correct this
> *bug* in setup.exe.
> P.S. But seriously, I love the ability to resize this screen. This is
> a ten gold star achievement.
I cannot agree more. After trying the latest snapshot I was blown away
with the ability to maximize the screen. Kudos to Frank, Robert, Gary,
and anyone else that's been working on setup.exe recently.