This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please update links, mod_php4, mod_ssl, wget (was: [email@example.com: [OpenSSL Advisory] Denial of Service in ASN.1 parsing])
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:38:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Please update links, mod_php4, mod_ssl, wget (was: [firstname.lastname@example.org: [OpenSSL Advisory] Denial of Service in ASN.1 parsing])
- References: <20031104134020.GR18706@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20031104134945.GA4997@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 08:49:45AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 02:40:20PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >May I again ask the package maintainers of packages, which still
> >use openssl-0.9.6, to update their packages to use openssl-0.9.7?
> >These packages are
> >- links Sami Tikka
> >- mod_php4 Stipe Tolj
> >- mod_ss Stipe Tolj
> >- wget Hack Kampbjorn
> If we don't get a response within a week, then, IMO, maintainership of
> these packages is up for grabs.
> Any objections to this?
Not from me.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.