This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITP] pdksh 5.2.14-3 (Was Re: Maintainers/Packages List, 2003-11-22)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:31:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ITP] pdksh 5.2.14-3 (Was Re: Maintainers/Packages List, 2003-11-22)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, Daniel Reed wrote:
> pdksh Elfyn McBratney
Since Elfyn has disappeared, and his packages appear to be up for grabs,
I'd like to take over maintainership of pdksh. I've repackaged it using
method two, and fixed a few little things in the source package (full list
of changes below; also in the README).
Since this is a maintainership switch, please review and test the new
packages. They are available at the URLs below:
Changes since 5.2.14-2:
- Minimized the amount of struct option changes.
- Switched to the new FHS
- Fixed up the postinstall script
- Switched to method 2 and fixed the source package to fully recreate
- in particular, changed the default binary name to "pdksh"
- Changed configure and autoconf files to detect Cygwin
- Updated the README
> splint Elfyn McBratney
I'll look at splint next at some point if nobody beats me to it.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton