This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] gnuplot: A command-line driven interactive functionplotting utility
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:33:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] gnuplot: A command-line driven interactive functionplotting utility
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3FC22CE1.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Harold" == Harold L Hunt, <Harold> writes:
Harold> I downloaded the setup.hint and most of the -src package, then
Harold> geocities started complaining in German that I can't translate. It
Harold> seems to be saying that the files are momentarily unavailable... but
Harold> it could also be saying that you have exceeded your daily download
Harold> limit. Could you confirm which of these it is?
The web-site has reached its maximum download count. Access to this site will be
possible in the next hour. Please try again.