This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem about man-1.5m2
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:07:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem about man-1.5m2
- References: <F76C9B2DA2FC4C4CA0A18E288BBCBCF70361EFD1@nihexchange24.nih.gov>
>>>>> "Barry" == Barry Buchbinder <Buchbinder> writes:
Barry> I found the same thing and 2 other problems
Barry> (1) If the environmental variable LESS is set, it overrides the PAGER
Barry> setting in man.conf.
Barry> (2) Large chunks of text can be incorrectly made bold.
Barry> Not wanting to have to choose between less working the way I want and man
Barry> working properly, I I've rolled back to ver 1.5j-2.
I'll take a look into this.