Re: Ready for upload: man-1.5k-1

On 2003-11-25T13:21+0100, Dr.Volker.Zell@oracle.com wrote:
) wget http://de.geocities.com/vzell1/cygwin/setup.hint.man-1.5k-1.zip
) wget http://de.geocities.com/vzell1/cygwin/man-1.5k-1-src.tar.zip
) wget http://de.geocities.com/vzell1/cygwin/man-1.5k-1.tar.zip
)
) Can somebody please remove my previous version man-1.5m2-1 from the
) distribution. Some users posted problems with ESC output sequences.
) Although this version is not the latest version available on the net
) it incorporates a couple of patches from the Red Hat people (see below).
)
) I would also mark this version as test release and let Christophers version
) be the latest stable version for a while.

Done, done, and done. Current is 1.5j-2 and test is 1.5k-1. Feel free to
announce 1.5k-1 as "available for experimentation".

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
Punishment often increases the feelings of estrangement and strengthens