This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:54:31 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Update: wtf-0.0.4-6
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I've updated wtf to 0.0.4-6. Please upload from the URLs below and remove
0.0.4-5 (leaving 0.0.4-3):
Changes since 0.0.4-5:
- Really fixed wtfindex producing corrupt files on text mounts (reported
- Updated the file list in the README
- Fixed WTFPATH description and added examples to the manpage (requested
- Fixed the Makefile clean rule
- Synced the Cygwin acronyms with the webpage
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton