This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CMake 1.8.2-1 ready
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:50:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: CMake 1.8.2-1 ready
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-12-01T16:17-0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:
This release includes usr/doc instead of usr/share/doc. There is also a
usr/share/CMake/include and I'm not sure why it isn't usr/include/cmake, but
that's between you and your god.
I'll hold off on uploading until you announce 1.8.2-2 or tell me to go ahead
and upload this as-is.
Daniel Reed <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. -- Albert