This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Review - Good to go] suite3270 [Needs 1 more vote]
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:00:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Review - Good to go] suite3270 [Needs 1 more vote]
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Peter A. Castro wrote:
Ugh... I just noticed that your all command is as follows:
all) prep && conf && build && install && \
pkg && spkg && finish ; STATUS=$? ;;
You don't have a 'strip' command in there; I checked the s3270 package
and noticed that s3270.exe is 484 KiB, versus 170 KiB after running it
Ya, I just caught that myself while examine something unrelated. I've
just fix it and have updated the links.
I suggest fixing this by adding 'strip' to the 'all' command and
re-running the 'all' command. I will upload the package tomorrow after
you have posted a stripped version.
I've got upload privs myself, so no need to do that (unless you *really*
want to :) Besides, I think the package is still missing a vote or two
(at least according to Daniel's latest PPL, no? ).
Ah ha. No need for me to upload then.
Let's see, Igor voted pro, I obviously vote pro... now we need one more
vote to upload.