This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Update][Test] base-passwd
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:08:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Update][Test] base-passwd
- References: <NCEBJJFMCAOKNNABBFIMOENAENAA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031202093653.GE1640@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 10:36:53AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Is it safe to rely on /tmp already existing when the postinstall
I see from the source that setup.exe creates tmp. If it doesn't exist
when postinstall scripts are being run, that's clearly a bug. I don't
think we should be using any other directory for temporary files.