This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ITP] ImageMagick
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:36:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: [ITP] ImageMagick
- References: <2FA4D37B997DC848BE6491352CD68C300C1C10@calttsv025.cal.riotinto.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS) wrote:
> > Additionally, configure.ac looks for "convert":
> Don't recall this happening
This is easily explained by the value of the check_case directive in the
CYGWIN environment variable. By default, the CONVERT.EXE in system32 is
all-uppercase, so if you have check_case:strict, it won't be found. With
any other value of check_case (including the default), it will.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton