This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ready for upload: keychain-2.0.3-2
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:06:21 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Ready for upload: keychain-2.0.3-2
- References: <3FCED966.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
On 2003-12-04T07:51+0100, Hack Kampbjorn wrote:
Uploaded. I temporarily removed the 2.0.3-1 version, leaving 1.9-1 as prev.
Let me know if you'd prefer 2.0.3-1 to be prev.
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
The pursuit of pretty formulas and neat theorems can no doubt quickly
degenerate into a silly vice, but so can the quest for austere
generalities which are so very general indeed that they are incapable
of application to any particular. -- Eric Temple Bell, Mathematician