This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't install my application
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: hazem dot hegazy at qualim dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:55:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Can't install my application
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 08:56:55PM +0200, Hazem Mahmoud Hegazy wrote:
>I'm trying to install one of Mentor Graphics tools on Cygwin. It seems
>that the installation program probe which operating system it works on.
>And I get these message on the shell:
>***FATAL ERROR ********
>*** Unsupported Operating System: CYGWIN_NT-5.1 ***
>I think the tool wants to probe a known operating system name before
Please ask Mentor Graphics for help. This is not a Mentor Graphics
This is also not a bug reporting mailing list so that's two strikes.