This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Review - Good to go] WordNet: An online lexical reference system[Needs 2 more votes]
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 00:32:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Review - Good to go] WordNet: An online lexical reference system[Needs 2 more votes]
- Reply-to: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
) Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
) > wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/WordNet/setup.hint
) > wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/WordNet/WordNet-2.0-1-src.tar.bz2
) > wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/WordNet/WordNet-2.0-1.tar.bz2
Uploaded; WordNet should be available through setup shortly. It certainly is
a big package, though.
Once you have had a chance to successfully install WordNet using setup, feel
free to send an announcement message to <email@example.com>.
Thanks for the package,
Daniel Reed <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
It is so easy to miss pretty trivial solutions to problems deemed
complicated. The goal of a scientist is to find an interesting problem,
and live off it for a while. The goal of an engineer is to evade
interesting problems :) -- Vadim Antonov <email@example.com> on NANOG