Re: [ITP] pdksh 5.2.14-3

Ping.  Has this fallen by the wayside?  It's been almost two weeks.

> Since this is a maintainership switch, please review and test the new
> packages.  They are available at the URLs below.

I'd like to start applying useful patches from the Debian package, OpenBSD
dev tree, etc, to the vanilla source, which should fix some bugs and
introduce some nice new features.  But first I'd like to make sure the
packaging is sound and the package works as-is.  So please review.
Perhaps we should also upload this as a test release, so people could test
it?

Thanks,
	Igor

--